We’re looking for a DIGITAL Account Manager to join & work closely with our production team, including design staff and developers, to build cool stuff for our clients.
Our new colleague will be responsible for managing the creation and successful implementation of digital activities across various platforms, including site launches, online tools, web applications, and digital advertising campaigns.
We’re looking for someone who will:
- Participate in every aspect ofWeb Project Management, including work breakdown, identification of milestones, timeline creation, and management of project teams.
- Track timelinesand due dates for deliverables, reviews, and approval for campaign launches. Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the promised KPI.
- Prepareperformance reporting for digital campaigns and present results to the client.
- Work directly with the clientto ensure campaign execution and performance to meet their standards.
- Monitor costs and expensesto deliver projects on time and budget; implement cost-saving actions where possible.
To be great at this job, you’ll need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with digital marketing campaigns
- Working experience with variousweb CMS and managing marketing/promotional sites
- Understanding ofdigital marketing strategies/campaigns from a technical perspective, including social media, SEO/SEM, paid advertising, email marketing, and display advertising campaigns
- Ability tosuccessfully collaborate with various team environments with dynamic priorities and meet deadlines
What will be your benefits?
- Full-time jobwith employment for an indefinite period
- Competitive salaryand performance reviews
- Professional and personalgrowth
- Friendly teamand an informal company culture